Information on data processing
KANRI SOFT sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław at ul. Rynek 36/37, 50-102 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000871300, NIP: 8971886329, REGON: 38762609900000, share capital PLN 9,700.00, address e-mail: email@example.com, as the Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: “Administrator” or “Company”), in accordance with Article 13( and (2) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”), provides the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Legal basis for processing::
The data provided will be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR (i.e. on the basis of the consent of the data subject) and in accordance with the content of the GDPR, as well as in connection with the consent to receive commercial information referred to in Article 10 (2) of the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing your personal data is voluntary.
Withdrawal of consent:
The consent to the processing of your personal data may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Purposes of processing:
The purpose of processing your personal data is the delivery of the Company’s newsletter.
Rights of the data subject:
- You have the right to access your data and rectify it, modify it, limit processing, delete it, as well as the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator when:
- this processing takes place for the purpose of direct marketing – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data,
- this processing takes place in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data unless the Administrator is able to demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for further processing data, superior to the interests, rights or freedom indicated by you.
Data storage period:
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose described above. The data will also be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Recipients of personal data:
The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services for the Company related to the necessity to entrust them with certain data processing activities.