Information on data processing
Information on the processing of personal data as part of the contact form
KANRI SOFT sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław at ul. Rynek 36/37, 50-102 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000871300, NIP: 8971886329, REGON: 38762609900000, share capital PLN 9,700.00, address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the “Company” or “Administrator”), in accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”) provides the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Legal basis for processing:
The basis for the processing of your personal data, to the extent to which the processing takes place in order to answer your inquiry, is the implementation of the Administrator’s legal interests as part of communication with website users pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
To the extent that the content of the inquiry indicates your will to conclude a contract (or contracts) with the Company, including an instruction for the company to perform specific activities prior to the conclusion of the contract (or contracts) or concerns an already concluded contract, the data provided by you will be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the content of the GDPR. In no case will the data be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary but necessary to answer the inquiry sent via the contact form.
Purposes of processing:
The purpose of processing your personal data is to answer your inquiry regarding the services provided by the Company.
If the content of the inquiry indicates your will to conclude a contract (or contracts), the purpose of processing will also be the conclusion of the contract (or contracts) and the fulfilment by the Company of statutory obligations related to the conclusion and performance of the contract (or contracts), as well as The Company, at your request, to take steps prior to the conclusion of the contract (or contracts).
Rights of the data subject:
- You have the right to access your data and rectify it, modify it, limit processing, delete it, as well as the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator when:
- this processing takes place for the purpose of direct marketing – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data,
- this processing takes place in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data unless the Administrator is able to demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for further processing data, superior to the interests, rights or freedom indicated by you.
Data storage period:
The personal data contained in the correspondence will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing or until you submit an effective objection to data processing.
Recipients of personal data:
The content of the correspondence is provided only to authorized employees and associates of the Administrator to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. KANRI SOFT sp. z o.o. does not provide for the disclosure of your personal data contained in the message generated through the form provided to any external entities, especially since these data will not be transferred to a third country or to international organizations.