Information on the processing of personal data
Information on the processing of personal data as part of the demo version of the Kanri Soft software
KANRI SOFT sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław at ul. Rynek 36/37, 50-102 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000871300, NIP: 8971886329, REGON: 38762609900000, share capital PLN 9,700.00, address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the “Company” or “Administrator”), in accordance with Article 13 (1) (2) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”) provides the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Legal basis for processing:
The basis for the processing of your personal data, to the extent to which the processing takes place in order to provide initial information related to establishing cooperation with KANRI SOFT sp. z o. o. and providing a demo version of the software pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the content of the GDPR. In no case will the data be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to contact us in order to provide initial information related to establishing cooperation with KANRI SOFT sp. z o. o. and providing a test version of the software.
Purposes of processing:
By clicking the “ORDER DEMO” button, you indicate your will to conclude a contract (or contracts) with the Company, including an instruction that the Company performs certain activities prior to the conclusion of the contract (or contracts). The purpose of processing your personal data is to provide initial information related to establishing cooperation with KANRI SOFT sp. z o. o. and providing a demo version of the software.
Rights of the data subject:
- You have the right to access your data and rectify it, modify it, limit processing, delete it, as well as the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator when:
- this processing takes place for the purpose of direct marketing – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data,
- this processing takes place in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator – if you exercise this right, we will immediately stop processing your personal data unless the Administrator is able to demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for further processing data, superior to the interests, rights or freedom indicated by you.
Data storage period:
The personal data contained in the correspondence will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and to protect the Administrator against possible claims or until you submit an effective objection to data processing.
Recipients of personal data:
The content of correspondence and negotiations in order to conclude a contract is provided only to authorized employees and associates of the Administrator to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. KANRI SOFT sp. z o.o. does not provide for the disclosure of your personal data contained in the message generated through the form provided to any external entities since these data will not be transferred to a third country or to international organizations.